A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Catalano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Catalano, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Catalano has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catalano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Catalano practice?
Dr. Marc Catalano practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.