A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Catalano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Catalano, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Catalano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Fabian Catalano MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Catalano practice?
- Dr. Marc Catalano has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marc Catalano practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Marinette, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.