Dr. Marc Catalano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Poor Physician
As a nurse, you feel compassion and empathy for others. I feel that he greatly lacks these qualities. He appears to be frustrated at all times, does not listen, and spends very little time for examination. He was my second opinion, and although he did much more than my previous physician, he is just too disrespectful, arrogant, and lacks interpersonal skills.

June 27th, 2015
THANKS DR Catalano.
this dr has giving me my life back , ive seen seven doctors in the past and they came up with nothing . been treat with all sorts of meds . this dr gave me 2 med and now I could live happy again ....

October 16th, 2012
Great Doctor
We never could figure out what was wrong with my husband. He saw 3 doctors and then this doctor. He is excellent and great at what he does. My husband is finally able to eat now!

September 13th, 2012
What a great doctor!! What a wonderful kind man! We have been to 3 major medical facilities as my husband struggled with what we were told was auto immune pancreatitis and also chronic pancreatitis. He had 6 previous ERCPs and Dr Catalano was the only one to properly diagnose the cancer that was there from the beginning! His kindness in presenting the diagnosis to us, his thorough explanation, and the care to be completely accurate is something we have seen in very few of the doctors we have dealt with through this illness.....and that's a lot of doctors! He is awesome!!

July 27th, 2012
Excellent physician
It was a difficult procedure that other physicians didnt do. He explained everything, was kind, and would very much recommend him. I was in need of a doctor who was very smart. He is is very knowledgable

December 24th, 2011
Never Again!!!
I have undergone 2 separate treatments for Hepatitis C. Dr. Catalano was the treating physician for the second round. One year after treatment, I found out that he never even requested a copy of my records from the first treatment!!! Wasn't aware I had a liver biopsy and never ordered one for me. He's arrogant and unwilling to listen to me. He took such good care of me that I've now lost every tooth in my mouth, have a loss in cognitive functioning, over 50% loss of hearing in both ears and I am now on Social Security Disability. He is NOT a doctor who's hands I would place my life/health concerns.

August 9th, 2011
Dr. Catalano diagnosed and treatred a very complex problem that my long time other gastroenterologist had missed and dismissed. He gave me the confidence that the cause of my 40 lb. involuntary weight loss and 9 month illness would be determined and treated. He is a very caring, professional and brilliant physician. I am not overstating when I say he truly saved my life.

July 31st, 2011
Overall wicked man whom lacked any kind of human compassion. I'm sad to see that Medical Schools are letting people that clearly lack any service skills or heart in that matter pass their courses.

June 7th, 2011
very smart

October 11th, 2010
Compassionate
Dr. Catalano was an extremely friendly man. He went about his buisiness very professionally as well. The procedure went great, he explained what he found and why he performed such an endoscopy.

September 17th, 2009
Lacks interpersonal skills. Is arrogant and aloof. Is not curious about patient history and makes mistakes out of haste.

June 17th, 2009
Thank you Dr. Catalano
Best doctor I have ever been to in my whole life. His care for me as first a person and then as his patient, went beyond his call of duty. He treated me as if he really knew me. I will never forget his care and concern as he shared my diagnosis with me. If I could rate him 1,000 stars I would. Thank you, Dr. Catalano from the bottom of my heart.Sincerely,Blessed because you were my doctor.May the Lord watch over you and bless you all the days of your life.