A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cendron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cendron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cendron
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cendron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cendron, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urethral Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Cendron graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cendron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Cendron MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Cendron practice?
- Dr. Marc Cendron has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cendron practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.