A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Chaiken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Chaiken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Chaiken, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaiken graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chaiken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Loring Chaiken MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Chaiken practice?
- Dr. Marc Chaiken has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Chaiken practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.