A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Chapman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Chapman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Edward Chapman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Marc Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Chapman practices Internal Medicine near Euless, TX.
See Euless Internists.