A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Charles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Charles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Charles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- Western Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Charles MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Charles practice?
- Dr. Marc Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Charles practices Psychiatry near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Psychiatrists.