Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Best Dr Ever  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2014

Dr. Charles totally gets me, diagnosed me correctly, really helped. He doesn't beat around the bush which I appreciate, he speaks honestly and candidly. I would recommend him.

|  My worst Dr. Experience ever  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

I encountered Mr. Charles (I reserve the title "Dr." for caring professionals, which he most definitely is NOT) after an attempted suicide in the psych ER. I had a neck wound that was still bleeding when I came in. Mr. Charles was incredibly verbally abusive and planned to send me back to the trigger in a van that evening. He seemed to take a sadistic pleasure in this. When I pointed out that he didn't seem to have much sympathy for the patients, he commented that "it was just [me]." In other words, he blatantly admitted to being biased against me. Furthermore, I believe his bias may have been racial in nature. I filed a formal grievance with the hospital but this went nowhere, as he knew exactly how far he could push the envelope. STAY AWAY, especially if you're white, and definitely don't bring your children to him. He's incredibly unprofessional and lacking in basic human empathy.

|  Great psychiatrist  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Charles is a caring doctor and office staff is great too. Spends a lot of time with you, not just in and out. Will recommend.

|  Dr. Charles  |  show details
by N C at Insider Pages on Oct 25th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

While Dr. Charles might seem like a good doctor at first, because he spends 30 minutes with you, those 30 minutes are spent with him mostly ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
by nme on May 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I was a victim of this 'Dr." for a couple of months. In that time I realized that our sessions were spent talking about.... books, politics, anything except ME and what I was going through. He gave me meds for one thing, then tested me for bipolar disorde

Read Full Review at citysearch.com