inactive

Marc Childs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 29th, 2016
Dr. Childs is friendly, yet professional. He is knowledge and informative. Dr. Childs speaks to you so you can understand. He has a calming about him that makes both the children and parents feel comfortable. I fully trust his medical opinion.

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Childs is the best. Works well with children. We have been using him for almost 20 years!

March 23rd, 2011
I won't change pediatricians!
We moved and it takes 45 minutes to get to MKMG. We now have 3 children who all see Dr. Childs and even with the added inconvenience of shlepping them all back and forth I still wouldn't change doctors. He hasn't been accepting new patients for a few years now, except siblings of current patients. He always has a smile and is playful with my son and daughters. I don't feel rushed with him at all. He is one of the only doctors I've met who didn't patronize me - even when I was a young mom of 22. The nursing staff is great there as well. Loooooooove Dr. Childs and his office staff!

February 20th, 2011
Dr Childs is the best! I drive about 45min just to see him, he is wonderful with my preemie! He is always looking at the big picture.

September 18th, 2009
Awesome
Dr. Childs is the best doctor. He makes the children feel so comfortable and important. There should be more doctors out there like him to make people feel special.

June 8th, 2009
he's the best
i wouldn't goto another doctor. i moved a half hour away and still you him. he's very personalble and up front. he's great with the kids also. I have NOTHING bad to say about him.