A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Christensen, MD, PA, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Christensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Duane Christensen MD, PA, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Marc Christensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Christensen practices Neurological Surgery near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME.
See Lewiston Neurological Surgeons.