A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cimmino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cimmino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimmino graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cimmino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Charles Cimmino DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Cimmino practice?
- Dr. Marc Cimmino has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cimmino practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.