A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cimmino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cimmino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cimmino
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cimmino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimmino graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cimmino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Charles Cimmino DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Cimmino practice?
- Dr. Marc Cimmino has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cimmino practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.