A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cimmino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cimmino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cimmino
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cimmino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimmino graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cimmino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Charles Cimmino DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Cimmino practice?
- Dr. Marc Cimmino has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cimmino practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.