A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Clemente, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Clemente has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc F Clemente MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Clemente practice?
- Dr. Marc Clemente has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Clemente practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.