Learn more about Dr. Marc Colton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Colton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Colton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Colton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Colton MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Colton practice?
- Dr. Marc Colton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Colton practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mine Hill, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.