Urologists
16 Pocono Rd
Ste 205
Denville, NJ 07834
973-627-0060
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Mark  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Marc is an amazing man. He gave me a second chance at life.

|  All Colton care is money  |  show details
by Garry on Mar 1st, 2011

Would never recommend this doctor.Sent me for an x-ray after CT scan without looking into detail report or CT scan.Ended up in paying lot of money unnecessarily. Would say this guy can screw you up for money.

|  Dr Rushed through the appointment, Staff is RUDE  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

I went for an appointment at Dr. Colton's Denville location, the wait time was minimal but the staff was not pleasant. I had to call my Dr's office to send test results over a few days prior, and I figured they would do so. Dr. Colton's staff did not contact me prior to the appointment to let me know they had not received the paperwork so when I showed up for my appointment, I received attitude from the staff for the paperwork not being in. Then the Dr prescribed a CT scan at a local hospital, I showed up for my appointment only to find out Dr. Colton's office did not verify the appointment with my insurance. When I called Dr. Colton's office to find out why, they informed me that they didnt know I made the appointment ... MAJOR attitude for that as well (I was never told by the staff that I had to contact them once I made the appointment for the CT scan). Overall, Dr. Colton is OK but his staff made the experience horrendous.

|  CINDY ALLEN  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

HE IS SAVING MY LIFE, WHAT MORE IS THERE TO SAY. HE IS A KIND DOCTOR AND CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. THE DAY I FOUND OUT I HAD A TUMOR I FELL APART, BUT WITH IS REASSURING WORDS, WITHIN A FEW MINUTES HE PICKED UP SEVERAL PIECES. GOD BLESS DR. COLTON, FOREVER MY DOCTOR AND FRIEND