Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marc Comianos
Marc Comianos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marion, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Marc Comianos is affiliated with OhioHealth Marion General Hospital and Adena Regional Medical Center. Marc Comianos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Marc Comianos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Marc Comianos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, OH.
Dr. Ruben Trono
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Marion, OH 0 mi31
Dr. Joel Provenzano
Marion, OH 0 mi8
Dr. Ravi Gurujal
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Marion, OH 0 mi21