Dr. Marc Costa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Costa?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Marc Costa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

I had a resection performed to remove a malignant tumor from the colon. I had exemplary care, compassion and attention from Dr. Costa. He explained everything and stayed with me every step of the way. Preop, ICU, hospital stay, and follow-up visits. I highly recommend him and he is a definite asset to our hospital.

January 31st, 2016

As a nervous patient who has never been through surgery before I was extremely comfortable with Dr. Costa's explanations, bedside manner & sense of humor. Really made me feel quite at ease & confident in his abilities. He has an amazingly friendly team/staff that again make you feel like you have made the right choice in surgeons! Overall an excellent experience with an exceptional surgeon!

March 23rd, 2015

The front staff was RUDE & extremely inconsiderate. They didn't seem to care about the fact I had blood coming from my rectum, but rather what type of insurance!!!! If that's what they care most about then NO THANKS!!! Which by the way, I pay a pretty penny for my health care plan each month.....I won't be sharing it with this group.

January 26th, 2015

I would like to thank Dr. Costa and his staff for their kindness and knowledge of my problems. Could not ask for anymore in a Doctor or his staff.

January 7th, 2015

Life saver

Dr. Costa saved my life following a stapler malfunction during a bowel resection surgery. He immediately saw the problem and rushed me into emergency surgery and re did the entire surgery. He was attentive and prompt. He followed up with even the smallest issues and made sure the nursing staff stayed on top of things. He was honest and treated me with the upmost respect. Highly recommend him as a surgeon.

May 29th, 2014

Attentive Award

August 15th, 2012

Loved having him as a Doctor

I was saddened when Dr. Costa informed me that he was relocating his practice to West Virginia. I felt very connected to him in the doctor/patient relationship. Excela Westmoreland has lost a great doctor...and I wish him well in his new practice!

July 9th, 2012

excellent

Unfortunately, Excela Westmoreland lost one of their best surgeons. He was a gentleman, a scholar, and an excellent surgeon. He was dedicated and treated his patients with respect. Pennsylvania's loss is West Virginia's gain.

January 1st, 2017