A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cotler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cotler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cotler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Cotler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Cotler practice?
- Dr. Marc Cotler has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cotler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists and Ardmore Pediatricians.