A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cotler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cotler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cotler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cotler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Cotler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Cotler practice?
- Dr. Marc Cotler has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cotler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists and Ardmore Pediatricians.