A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Criden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Neuro-Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Criden graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Criden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Criden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marc Criden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Criden practice?
Dr. Marc Criden practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.