A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Criden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Criden is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Criden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Criden graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Criden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Robert Criden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Criden practice?
- Dr. Marc Criden has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marc Criden practices Ophthalmology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Dayton Ophthalmologists.