A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Criden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Criden is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Criden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Criden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Criden graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Criden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Robert Criden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Criden practice?
- Dr. Marc Criden has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marc Criden practices Ophthalmology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Dayton Ophthalmologists.