Dr. Marc Criden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Criden?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 12th, 2013

under impressed

My OD sent me here after an abnormal finding on my OCT and visual field testing. When I arrived he told me my visual field was "fine" but it turns out he hadn't even reviewed my records. He tried to wrap up the appt without even addressing my optic nerve thinning, which is the reason I was referred!!! Seriously?!? I had to ask him about my OCT that my OD took time to educate me about prior to my visit....after i had to ask him to repeat it while I was there so he could look at it, he told me "I see what you're concerned about" and then told me that I should just follow up in 6 months....I left crying because I felt like he had no idea why I was there, he made me feel like I never should have been there and he had NO answers except to come back in 6 months. My OD was also "under impressed" by his report and referred me to another doctor. She diagnosed me even before she laid a hand on me and was 100x more knowledgeable. I'm sure Dr. Criden is good when it comes to more cut and dry cases but for me he was not the right choice.

May 29th, 2017

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.