Marc Crupie Is this you?

Have you seen Marc Crupie?

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr Marc Crupie is the person who found a number of problems that I was having, that my Dr. at the Veterans Hospital just plain missed......And the saddest part to all of this was that a three of the problems he found was in my view very serious problems......Heart, Kidney, and Sleep problem.....So if you are a person who wants and respects a man of his caliber, you should join his practice.....Now is the time to do just that.....I signed up already...

My MOM

Posted on July 30th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Crupie for more than 25 years. The kind of medicine he practices I am afraid will soon be a thing of the past. There are very few solo practitioners left and I think even fewer who care deeply about their patients and people in general. Dr. Crupie has taken care of four generations of my family members and we could not be better satisfied. He has always been there for us. He always gets the job done and gets it done right. My mother recently passed away. She was never one to go to the doctor so unfortunately it was too late for her when we finally got her to go. Dr. Crupie diagnosed her cancer and got her set up in hospice care immediately. Hospice care can be godsend to a family in desperation. Doc never let her feel sorry for herself or blame herself for not coming in sooner. He could make her laugh even to her dying day and she loved him for it. He even came by the house the night she died and sat with us for a while. I don't think you'll find many doctors who do that kind of thing anymore, especially after a long day at work. I just wanted to say in writing what I think people should know; they don't come any better than Dr.Crupie.

a Very Unhappy patient

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Dr. Marc Crupie is a really good doctor and he has a great personality . I've been a patient for about 3 years now. However, his office staff (front desk to be exact) are very unprofessional and they overbook ALL the time with no consideration for the patient's time. I waited an 1.5 hours before going to ask them how much longer it would be and they told me there were still 3 people ahead of me (so minimum 2.5 hours of wait), this is all BEFORE I see the doctor. This has happened to me on several occasions but this was just too much. I have decided to find another primary doctor, who values their patient time and with a better support staff.

Greatest

Posted on August 25th, 2010

My whole family has seen him for 30 years. He's not just our Dr. he's our friend.

Sara Parker

Posted on January 29th, 2010

The kindest, smartest Dr. on earth.

The Best Doc in Town!

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

My family and I have been going to Dr. Crupie for years and we will never even consider another doctor. He's the best in town and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

An extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2009

Dr. Crupie has treated me for 20 years. It's easy to get an appintment and they don't overbook so you won't be in the waiting room long but you may wait in the exam room a few minutes because Dr. Crupie spends all them time his patients need. He will listen to you because he cares. God Bless Dr Crupie

LESSONS LEARNED THE HARD WAY!

Posted on March 12th, 2009

I'm a retired nurse. I've seen Dr. Crupie for seventeen years. I've always been very impressed with his knowledge and compassion. Most of my old friends from the hospital see him as well. However, last year when he moved to his new building it seemed the wait was getting longer. I decided just to try another doctors office. What an experience! I had two office visit waited twice as long, didn't like the doctor and the second time had to wait two hours just to see the nurse practitioner! I guess you never get to old to relearned a valuable lesson. Dr. Crupie is one of a kind and probably the last of the real Marcus Welby's types. At his office, YOU SEE ONLY HIM! He sits, listens and looks you in the eye. He's witty, warm and funny, you can just tell he really cares. He puts everyone instantly at ease. He gives every patient 110%. That kind of dedication takes time.

Worlds Greatest !!!

Posted on January 29th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Crupie for over 20 years. He has literally save my life on at least three occasions. Once by finding a cancer that two other doctors had missed.He recently started seeing my 53 year old son. After the exam he asked why my son hadn't had a colon scope. His other doctor never mentioned the need for screening at 50. During the scope the G.I. doctor found a small polyp with cancer at the tip. He told my son, "Dr. Crupie just saved your life". What else can you say about a doctor like that but "WORLDS GREATEST"!!!

Great Doctor-rude reception staff!

Posted on October 14th, 2008

I love Dr. Crupie, I have been seeing him for over 10 years, however, I am not impressed with the ladies he has working the front desk. Last appt. I had I waited for over an hour in the waiting room with a crying baby and finally told the front desk I had to leave. I had already paid my co-pay but forgot to ask for it back. When I called the next day the girl was rude saying I should have taken the time to get my money if I was so concerned with wanting it back! I was furious! I will be telling Dr. Crupie about this next time I visit-and they BETTER credit my account the $15

Doctor's Response

Susie, I'm sorry you had problems with the front desk. I have all new people now. Please try again. MJC

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

Dr. Crupie is wonderful. He was the perfect doctor to see my sons when they were making the transition from pediatritian to a regular family physician. Dr. Crupie is a natural teacher and is accessible for any questions they had. I also recommended Dr. Crupie to two of my co-workers, and they both think he is a genius! One of them refers to Dr. Crupie as "the doctor that we love". He is honest and open....I could not ask for better. NL Germantown, TN

Posted on October 2nd, 2017