Learn more about Dr. Marc Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cullen, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cullen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Cullen MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Cullen practice?
- Dr. Marc Cullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cullen practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons and Grosse Pointe Pediatric Surgeons.