A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cullen, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cullen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans