A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cullen, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cullen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Cullen practice?
Dr. Marc Cullen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians, Grosse Pointe Critical Care Practitioners, Grosse Pointe Surgeons, and Grosse Pointe Pediatric Surgeons.