Dr. Marc Lemay Cullen MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cullen, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cullen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Cullen practice?
Dr. Marc Cullen practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons, Detroit Pediatric Surgeons, Detroit Urgent Care Centers, and Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.