Learn more about Dr. Marc Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cullen, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cullen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Cullen MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Cullen practice?
- Dr. Marc Cullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cullen practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons and Grosse Pointe Pediatric Surgeons.