Dr. Marc Cullen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2014
Fantastic
He absolutely is a great surgeon he help my daughter with her pyloric stenosis and I automatically trusted him with my daughter. I definitely would recommend him to anyone ! And he always came and checked on my baby after surgery. Mine you my baby was 19 days old and he was the only one that would listen to me about pyloric stenosis. Every other doc told me it was reflux.

July 5th, 2013
Man of integrity
I was referred to dr cullen for my daughters umbilical granuloma. Dr cullen took the time to talk with me and explain everything. Great bedside manner!!!! He talked to me with respect as an equal partner. In the end, he recommended waiting to see if the granuloma would fall off on its own... Which it did. What a man of integrity! He could have just as easily removed it and charged my insurance. I never would have known the difference, but he seemed very hesitent to hurt her unnecessarily, abd that to me speaks volumes about his character. Seems like a genuine kind man who cares about his patients. His office staff was great too!

May 31st, 2011
hands out needless xrays
Below avg pediatric doctor who hands out needless xrays and had a strange attachment to my daughter who was his patient. His strange attachment to my ...

November 6th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Cullen immediately diagnosed my 11 year old son's ruptured appendix and performed surgery. His bedside manner was great. He is thorough and knowledgeable. His availability is excellent. Dr. Cullen took the time to answer every question we had.

September 12th, 2010
He has deep psychological problems

September 15th, 2009
Dr. Cullen saved my daughter's life. When no one else at the hospital knew what was wrong, he diagnosed her, performed surgery and we were so lucky he was her doctor. If you need a pediatric surgeon, Dr. Cullen is the only person I'd recommend.

July 3rd, 2009
Dr. Marc Cullen exhibits anger management issues
Dr Cullen ordered needless xrays for my daughter that were contra-indicated by several other doctors. After mostly ignoring my pleas and I was forced to go to medical affairs to ask him finally, he attacked me with strange contrived accusations in his office visit summaries. Be warned: Dr. Cullen uses his office visit summary that goes way beyond the professional surface. Not worth getting into the screaming matches he did with the mother. This has all been documented with Children's Hospital of Michigan's medical affairs.