Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Ashly on Sep 23rd, 2014

He absolutely is a great surgeon he help my daughter with her pyloric stenosis and I automatically trusted him with my daughter. I definitely would recommend him to anyone ! And he always came and checked on my baby after surgery. Mine you my baby was 19 days old and he was the only one that would listen to me about pyloric stenosis. Every other doc told me it was reflux.

Man of integrity show details Man of integrity
Jul 5th, 2013

I was referred to dr cullen for my daughters umbilical granuloma. Dr cullen took the time to talk with me and explain everything. Great bedside manner!!!! He talked to me with respect as an equal partner. In the end, he recommended waiting to see if the granuloma would fall off on its own... Which it did. What a man of integrity! He could have just as easily removed it and charged my insurance. I never would have known the difference, but he seemed very hesitent to hurt her unnecessarily, abd that to me speaks volumes about his character. Seems like a genuine kind man who cares about his patients. His office staff was great too!

hands out needless xrays show details hands out needless xrays
by Anonymous on May 31st, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Below avg pediatric doctor who hands out needless xrays and had a strange attachment to my daughter who was his patient. His strange attachment to my ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 6th, 2010

Dr. Cullen immediately diagnosed my 11 year old son's ruptured appendix and performed surgery. His bedside manner was great. He is thorough and knowledgeable. His availability is excellent. Dr. Cullen took the time to answer every question we had.

Sep 12th, 2010

He has deep psychological problems

Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Cullen saved my daughter's life. When no one else at the hospital knew what was wrong, he diagnosed her, performed surgery and we were so lucky he was her doctor. If you need a pediatric surgeon, Dr. Cullen is the only person I'd recommend.

Dr. Marc Cullen exhibits anger management issues show details Dr. Marc Cullen exhibits anger management issues
Jul 3rd, 2009

Dr Cullen ordered needless xrays for my daughter that were contra-indicated by several other doctors. After mostly ignoring my pleas and I was forced to go to medical affairs to ask him finally, he attacked me with strange contrived accusations in his office visit summaries. Be warned: Dr. Cullen uses his office visit summary that goes way beyond the professional surface. Not worth getting into the screaming matches he did with the mother. This has all been documented with Children's Hospital of Michigan's medical affairs.

needless use of xrays show details needless use of xrays
by Concerned father on Nov 15th, 2008

Dr. Cullen needlessly assigns xrays to my child. He has an anger management problem. He has an antediluvian and sexist attitude towards fathers.