A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Davis practice?
- Dr. Marc Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Davis practices Family Medicine near Metamora, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hemlock, MI.
See Metamora Family Physicians.