Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Johnson
Dr. Marc Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in West Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center, Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital and Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Marc Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Sanjeev Batra
Sacramento, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Steve Friend
Internal Medicine, Pain Management, Occupational Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi17
Dr. James Boswell
Sacramento, CA 0 mi40