A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Daniel Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Silver practice?
- Dr. Marc Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons and Stamford Surgeons.