A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Silver practice?
- Dr. Marc Silver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Milford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.