Learn more about Dr. Marc Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Silver practice?
- Dr. Marc Silver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Milford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.