Learn more about Dr. Marc Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Daniels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Daniels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc B Daniels MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Marc Daniels has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Daniels practices Ophthalmology near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ME and Augusta, ME.
See Waterville Ophthalmologists.