A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Daniels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Daniels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc B Daniels MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Marc Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Daniels practices Ophthalmology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Ophthalmologists.