A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Daniels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Daniels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc B Daniels MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Marc Daniels has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Daniels practices Ophthalmology near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ME and Augusta, ME.
See Waterville Ophthalmologists.