A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Davison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Davison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Davison, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Davison graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Davison MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Davison practice?
- Dr. Marc Davison has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Davison practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.