A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Davison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Davison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Davison, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Davison graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Davison MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Davison practice?
- Dr. Marc Davison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Davison practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Anaheim Surgeons.