Surgeons

Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
441 N Lakeview Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
888-988-2800
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Very poor bedside manner  |  show details
by Daughter of patient on May 17th, 2013

Unfortunately, this doctor was not compassionate, had a cold and callous attitude toward my father and displayed no tact whatsoever. When a doctor speaks about you as if you are not in the room, he makes you feel like you are just a number and not a person. He made us feel like an inconvenience. He showed no empathy. His skills as a surgeon may be excellent, but a doctor should care about the total well-being of his patient. My father left his office very discouraged about his illness and with a heavier burden than he already had. Doctors should never steal hope from a patient no matter what the prognosis is. Compassion and understanding go a long way in helping to ease your patients' fears. This doctor displayed neither.

|  Recommendation for Dr. Marc Davison  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I give Dr. Marc Davison my highest recommendation as a thoracic surgeon. Dr. Davison saved my life when he removed my right lung that was filled with cancer. He did not break my ribs during this surgery and my incision/scar was/is minimal. After my diagnosis of Stage 3 NSC lung cancer, he was very kind and caring and helped me deal with the trauma of being diagnosed with cancer. I felt that I was very special to him as a patient; he visited me after the surgery when I was in the hospital and gave me good information about the healing process. He was always very kind and considerate. He gave me good advice about my treatment options and worked closely with my oncologist Dr. Thomas Lee. I have the highest regard for him. Carol Geisbauer

|  butcher  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

BUTCHER. stay away.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2008

So I agree he is a good doctor (and heck, I rated him back after my surgery on another site as such), and can be very nice, but my problem came back even after the minor surgery...and so now I am left the same as I was when I went into the office last Jan/Feb..Side note-which is not relevant-he isn't bad looking, but he isn't hot (unless you are in your late 30s or 40s).

|  great bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2008