Dr. Marc Davison MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Anaheim, CA

May 12th, 2017
The Best Surgeon.
Did the surgery of my husband Eugene Price and he did a great job. Thank you Dr Davison for being a great Dr. to my husband. My husband recovered immediately because every time Dr Davison visits in my husband room he has a sense of humor and he inspires him.

April 20th, 2017
I Got Lucky
My hope drained with my energy. With rapidly advancing achalasia I usually got two swallows before the pain hit, so surgery was my only option. How does one choose a surgeon anyway? Door One or Door One? It’s not like comparing new cars, analyzing measurable qualities. But I got lucky when I desperately needed a boost with an honest, skillful, compassionate doctor. Dr. Davison honestly and clearly explained the limitations and potential problems with my personal surgery. This allowed me to cling to hope for improvement within potential boundaries so my hope wouldn’t swing too wildly into unrealistic scenarios. Dr. Davison’s skills and knowledge brought me through successfully, and I am already exploring the boundaries of my new dietary life. Life, what a beautiful word. Finally, Dr. Davison’s compassion and enthusiasm for my success encouraged me with every hospital visit. As I fumbled around the first morning home, wishing for room service, Dr. Davison called to see what I had for breakfast and how I was doing. I don’t know how normally I will eat in the future but after choking on water, chocolate pudding is heaven. Thank you Dr. Davison.

March 10th, 2017
VERY PROFESSIONAL, COMPETENT, HELPFUL AND CARING DOCTOR. HE IS THE BEST I COULD GET.
HE IS SO CARING, CHECK AND FOLLOW UP THE WELLBEING OF THE PATIENTS, I AM ONE OF THEM. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES FOR THOSE NEEDING HIS SERVICE. HE IS VERY COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. HE DEFINITELY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATION. WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM.

March 8th, 2017
Dr Marc Davison
I have been under the care and treatment provided by Dr Davison over the past 2 years. He has been dealing with a lung problem I have resulting from lung/cancer problems which I have . I love this man. He has literally saved my life. He makes himself available for any issues which arises. I feel comfortable with his treatment options that he recommends for me. Dr Davison is far more than a Doctor. He is a very compassionate individual who treats the patient and not necessarily the disease. This is a good man. This is a good Doctor

March 5th, 2017
Saved my mom
My mom was in the hospital and many, many doctors would not touch her, told us that she likely "wouldn't make it out the hospital." Dr Davison got my mom transferred to be under his care and we can't even believe how well she is doing!!! I honestly believe he saved my moms life! Not only is he a fabulous surgeon but he has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients!! He doesn't act like a snobby doctor but is confident and makes you feel confident! I would def recommend him to anyone.

March 5th, 2017
Saved my mom

February 8th, 2017
Staff Infection abscess surgery
Checked into Kaiser ER with a large clavicle abscess, met with Dr. Davison, and he prioritized my case to find a spot in his surgery schedule the following day. Based on discussions with Dr. Davison, I knew I was dealing with a true professional and felt very confident of his surgical skills. He followed up with me and my family daily (post surgery) while in hospital to discuss my path forward to recovery. He scheduled follow up appointments after release from the hospital to check recovery progress. He has been responsive to questions and concerns and has provided honest,comforting feedback.

January 20th, 2017
TOPS IN HIS FIELD
Dr. Davison treated me with utmost respect. He took care of my pneumothorax and inserted the chest tube practically painlessly. He took great interest in my well being and visited me at the hospital on a daily basis. He is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this doctor.

January 19th, 2017
Best Surgeon at Kaiser
I had a surgery done by Dr. Davison last October. I felt like I know him for a long time. He made everything super easy. Very calm, confident and gifted. He called me few times after the surgery to make sure that I'm ok. besides he is a great surgeon, He is an awesome human being. Thank you Dr.

December 23rd, 2016
Absolutely great man!
I haven't felt this good in 3 years. I have not been able to digest anything due to my achalasia. Dr. D fixed me. My color is better as well as my skin and I can now eat pizza! As well as orange sherbet ice cream. Life is good thanks to Dr. D!

December 8th, 2016
He's competent, compassionate and forthright; just the best!

December 6th, 2016
I was recently diagnosed with Thymoma. After googling treatment, I was nervous to learn that standard treatment involved a sternotomy for complete tumor removal. I was put at ease during my very first visit with Dr Davison. His personality is upbeat, he tells it like it is but with compassion. He has an amazing ability of making you feel like you are his priority. He was patient with me, answered all of my questions two and three times over. I never felt rushed. We discussed the possibility of VATS procedure vs a Sternotomy (more invasive). I understood complete resection with clear margins was our goal regardless of which procedure would be used. Dr Davison was able to produce just that... complete (stage III) tumor removal with clear margins via VATS. I am confident that Dr Davison's skill and ability is the reason I am Cancer free. I continue to feel like I am a priority of his, even during my recovery stage. He is always available to answer any questions or concerns I have. I am so grateful to Dr Davison and his staff!