Dr. Marc Davison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Davison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

AMAZING SURGEON!!!

I had emergency lung surgery before I met Dr. Davison... my lung collapsed in early July and I had to go under for another lung surgery again. I am VERY picky and I was lucky enough to have him as my surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable, very nice, very professional and knew exactly what to do. I love that he explained everything to me and really made me feel like I was in great hands... which I was!

June 8th, 2017

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Davison is an excellent doctor/surgeon!!! He is also such an amazing person who cares so much for his patients.He listens and takes time to go over any concerns or questions a patient might have. While at the hospital, he would always stop by in the morning and the evening to see how I was doing. He would stay awhile to talk and answer any questions I might have. He truly makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He honestly goes above and beyond his call of duty! My lung surgery was a success, I feel great and back to work. I am very grateful for Dr. Davison. He truly has a passion for whar he does! Thank you!!!

May 19th, 2017

Laughter was is medicine and sarcasm his practice

Doctor Davison was assigned to us upon being transferred from the Irvine Facility and throughout our stay was informative, considerate, compassionate and entertaining. Not only was Dr. Davison a delight to be around but effective with managing time and sense of urgency with patient's needs. I would trust him with anything Medicially and even invited him to our Wedding in the not so distant future in addition to a Birthday. Dr. Davison did everything with his power to make sure my loved one was comfortable and well taken care of. Thank you for taking such amazing care of Kimberly. We love you Marc!

May 13th, 2017

The Best Surgeon.

Did the surgery of my husband Eugene Price and he did a great job. Thank you Dr Davison for being a great Dr. to my husband. My husband recovered immediately because every time Dr Davison visits in my husband room he has a sense of humor and he inspires him.

April 21st, 2017

I Got Lucky

My hope drained with my energy. With rapidly advancing achalasia I usually got two swallows before the pain hit, so surgery was my only option. How does one choose a surgeon anyway? Door One or Door One? It’s not like comparing new cars, analyzing measurable qualities. But I got lucky when I desperately needed a boost with an honest, skillful, compassionate doctor. Dr. Davison honestly and clearly explained the limitations and potential problems with my personal surgery. This allowed me to cling to hope for improvement within potential boundaries so my hope wouldn’t swing too wildly into unrealistic scenarios. Dr. Davison’s skills and knowledge brought me through successfully, and I am already exploring the boundaries of my new dietary life. Life, what a beautiful word. Finally, Dr. Davison’s compassion and enthusiasm for my success encouraged me with every hospital visit. As I fumbled around the first morning home, wishing for room service, Dr. Davison called to see what I had for breakfast and how I was doing. I don’t know how normally I will eat in the future but after choking on water, chocolate pudding is heaven. Thank you Dr. Davison.

March 15th, 2017

I had a malignancy on lower left lung. He removed it and today I am cancer free. He sabed my life..

March 10th, 2017

VERY PROFESSIONAL, COMPETENT, HELPFUL AND CARING DOCTOR. HE IS THE BEST I COULD GET.

HE IS SO CARING, CHECK AND FOLLOW UP THE WELLBEING OF THE PATIENTS, I AM ONE OF THEM. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES FOR THOSE NEEDING HIS SERVICE. HE IS VERY COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. HE DEFINITELY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATION. WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM.

March 8th, 2017

Dr Marc Davison

I have been under the care and treatment provided by Dr Davison over the past 2 years. He has been dealing with a lung problem I have resulting from lung/cancer problems which I have . I love this man. He has literally saved my life. He makes himself available for any issues which arises. I feel comfortable with his treatment options that he recommends for me. Dr Davison is far more than a Doctor. He is a very compassionate individual who treats the patient and not necessarily the disease. This is a good man. This is a good Doctor

March 5th, 2017

Saved my mom

My mom was in the hospital and many, many doctors would not touch her, told us that she likely "wouldn't make it out the hospital." Dr Davison got my mom transferred to be under his care and we can't even believe how well she is doing!!! I honestly believe he saved my moms life! Not only is he a fabulous surgeon but he has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients!! He doesn't act like a snobby doctor but is confident and makes you feel confident! I would def recommend him to anyone.

March 5th, 2017

Saved my mom

February 8th, 2017

Staff Infection abscess surgery

Checked into Kaiser ER with a large clavicle abscess, met with Dr. Davison, and he prioritized my case to find a spot in his surgery schedule the following day. Based on discussions with Dr. Davison, I knew I was dealing with a true professional and felt very confident of his surgical skills. He followed up with me and my family daily (post surgery) while in hospital to discuss my path forward to recovery. He scheduled follow up appointments after release from the hospital to check recovery progress. He has been responsive to questions and concerns and has provided honest,comforting feedback.

January 20th, 2017

TOPS IN HIS FIELD

Dr. Davison treated me with utmost respect. He took care of my pneumothorax and inserted the chest tube practically painlessly. He took great interest in my well being and visited me at the hospital on a daily basis. He is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this doctor.