Dr. Marc Davison MD Patient Reviews

February 16th, 2017
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
I am sorry but I do not understand these reviews. I do not know if they are real or not. If they are I am very happy that all of you made it out of dr. Davisons office alive. I do not know if he was just having an off day when dealing with my family member or what but I feel the need to share. I do not wish to go into detail but this man could not successfully complete a "cookie cutter surgery" his words, not mine. He made careless mistakes that took the life of my family member. I understand this doctor has plenty of good reviews but if you see this review (unless it gets deleted) please take into consideration what I am saying. All I know is that I wish I saw a review like this so I could stop my grandma from letting him perform the surgery on her. If you are looking for a sign to not see this doctor THIS IS YOUR SIGN!!!

February 8th, 2017
Staff Infection abscess surgery
Checked into Kaiser ER with a large clavicle abscess, met with Dr. Davison, and he prioritized my case to find a spot in his surgery schedule the following day. Based on discussions with Dr. Davison, I knew I was dealing with a true professional and felt very confident of his surgical skills. He followed up with me and my family daily (post surgery) while in hospital to discuss my path forward to recovery. He scheduled follow up appointments after release from the hospital to check recovery progress. He has been responsive to questions and concerns and has provided honest,comforting feedback.

January 20th, 2017
TOPS IN HIS FIELD
Dr. Davison treated me with utmost respect. He took care of my pneumothorax and inserted the chest tube practically painlessly. He took great interest in my well being and visited me at the hospital on a daily basis. He is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this doctor.

January 19th, 2017
Best Surgeon at Kaiser
I had a surgery done by Dr. Davison last October. I felt like I know him for a long time. He made everything super easy. Very calm, confident and gifted. He called me few times after the surgery to make sure that I'm ok. besides he is a great surgeon, He is an awesome human being. Thank you Dr.

December 23rd, 2016
Absolutely great man!
I haven't felt this good in 3 years. I have not been able to digest anything due to my achalasia. Dr. D fixed me. My color is better as well as my skin and I can now eat pizza! As well as orange sherbet ice cream. Life is good thanks to Dr. D!

December 8th, 2016
He's competent, compassionate and forthright; just the best!

December 6th, 2016
I was recently diagnosed with Thymoma. After googling treatment, I was nervous to learn that standard treatment involved a sternotomy for complete tumor removal. I was put at ease during my very first visit with Dr Davison. His personality is upbeat, he tells it like it is but with compassion. He has an amazing ability of making you feel like you are his priority. He was patient with me, answered all of my questions two and three times over. I never felt rushed. We discussed the possibility of VATS procedure vs a Sternotomy (more invasive). I understood complete resection with clear margins was our goal regardless of which procedure would be used. Dr Davison was able to produce just that... complete (stage III) tumor removal with clear margins via VATS. I am confident that Dr Davison's skill and ability is the reason I am Cancer free. I continue to feel like I am a priority of his, even during my recovery stage. He is always available to answer any questions or concerns I have. I am so grateful to Dr Davison and his staff!

November 26th, 2016
Best Surgeon in town. awesome human being....

November 16th, 2016
Excellent surgeon

November 6th, 2016
I think this doctor is amazing. I had an easy recovery after surgery with little pain and none after just a couple days. I found him friendly and calming.

October 17th, 2016
Gave me what I always dreamed up.. Sweat-Free in my Hands
It was nice to hear that someone was actually going to give me what i really wanted for a change. He was very straight to the point and the surgery was minor. Recovery was quick, but there are side effects (like sweating in different areas). Overall, you get results right away. I will not forget this day when he gave me hope to this cure.

September 9th, 2016
I recently had surgery by Dr Davison on Sept 6th. He removed my bottom left lung which had a tumor and infection in it. He is a wonderful Doctor! His sense of humor and positive outlook on life had me wanting to stay at the hospital longer than my 3 night stay! He not only was extremely thorough in explaining what he was going to do/ did, he stopped by my room 2 to 3 times per day to check in on me. Even on his birthday! I highly recommend this amazing doctor to any one who needs to go in for lung surgery. I miss the staff already!