Dr. Marc Dehart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Dehart?

September 3rd, 2016

A nightmare. He had the bedside manner of a sharp stick in the eye of a poisonous snake, including a scoff and a sneer. He threw my records onto the table and asked me why I was wasting his time. Needless to say I am happy with a qualified doctor now.

April 3rd, 2016

Amazed at some of the comments

I have read some of the reviews that people have written, I'm concerned is the only doctor I would ever go to if I had to have my knees replaced again are for any need that he takes care of DeHart is such a special man And he cares about his patients I know I've been in the clinic seeing one of the other doctors and if he was out in the hall he always gave me a big smile I just love seeing him he's a special man to me

February 18th, 2016

The Skinny Patient's Doctor

Dr. DeHart told me I needed to lose weight and provided literature regarding gastric bypass and lap-band. He barely discussed the problem with my knee aside from the effect my excess weight was having on it. At no time did he bother to find out if I had researched gastric bypass surgery or if I was planning the surgery. It seemed in his eyes I was fat and that was that.

December 15th, 2015

This doctor performed a procedure that was discussed and was agreed to not to be performed. Afterwards he lied about our discussion and more or less sent me on my way. He should not be in business.

November 30th, 2015

Both my wife and I have had favorable orthopedic surgery from Dr. De Hart for hip and knee.

November 13th, 2015

Dr. DeHart was informative, kind, funny, and very thorough when taking care of both myself and my dad. His care and concern were above and beyond care from other physicians. He was honest with my dad about his weight and diabetes, and how that would affect his surgical outcome. You may not want to hear about being overweight, but the truth is the truth, and he delivered it with grace! Dad has recovered amazingly, and Dr. DeHart was there to answer all questions, anytime.

October 15th, 2015

Dr. DeHart was a great teacher about my problem and took the time to explain how my weight was creating the problem, I've seen many doctors before who just gave me shots and sent me on.

September 21st, 2015

Horrible Doctor

Horrible Doctor!! Would never recommend him to anyone. Very rude, arrogant and was talking behind the door where I could here him talking to medical student about me. Do your self a favor and Do Not go to this doctor

June 19th, 2015

Not reccommended

Dr DeHart, made me feel like a civil war soldier; in regards to his diagnosis. He inaccurately diagnosed me w. a torn Meniscus. I asked for an MRI and was told that if I wanted an MRI that i would also need to schedule surgery. I explained that I wanted to slow down and get the MRI and determine next steps. He scoffed at the idea. I did manage to get him to order the MRI, and found that I only had a slight cartlidge tear. It will require surgery, but not by this Doctor. He was to quick to make comments like you will need a knee replacement and you have a meniscus tear. His friendliness was withheld. No bedside manner. I will not be back nor will I reccommend him in my personal opinion.

April 16th, 2013

Recent Patient

I live in the Dallas area, but was visiting Austin for a conference when I fell off a curb near the Capitol building. A friend I was with is a patient of Dr. DeHart's and she contacted him about my injury. Dr. DeHart came to my hotel room and did a preliminary exam and brought a walking boot for me. Based on the exam, he suspected it was an ankle fracture so he scheduled me for an exam at 8am the next morning at their Seton Center Parkway office. It happened to be right across the street from the hotel I was staying! As soon as I got to his office, they swooped me back and got my x-ray. As he suspected, it was ankle fracture. I was in/out in no time, and was able to stay in Austin for the remainder of my conference. I am scheduled to follow-up with a ortho here in the Dallas area. It is obvious that Dr. DeHart loves to help others when they need it, and get them back to living their lives. He went above and beyond for me, and I have no doubt that he does that for all his patients. Austin is blessed to have him! I work in healthcare, and it can be difficult to find a good physician with the bedside manner of Dr. DeHart. I highly recommend him to care for you or your family!

July 25th, 2012

Very thorough!

I highly recommend Dr DeHart! He identified my beginnings of arthritis and spent 20 minutes with me reviewing and explaining my X-rays and MRI. He answered all my questions to help me with my decision about surgery, and gave me advice on what to do and not do at the gym in my workouts. I felt much more equipped when I walked out of his office!

August 9th, 2017