Dr. Marc Demers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Demers?

Ms.

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Wonderful surgeon.He never made you feel rushed while meeting with him.He spent as much time as needed to answer my questions and concerns.My cancer surgery went well.He got good clean margins..therefore no more surgery was needed!

staff

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Demers was great while in the moment but there is never any follow up what so ever staff in general was rude trying to get information and their help to get fmla was horrible I was told they were doing that paper work as a favor that they didn't need to fill it out it was over all a very up and down experience

The best Doctor ever

Posted on July 4th, 2012

I have no complain what so ever. I ave friends and relatives that had the same type of surgery I had, I feel bad for some of them. Their scars are terrible, as for me, I have to really strech my skin in order to see anything, I mean barely anyting. I thank Dr Demers every day for that. I probably going to have a second surgery and I am hoping tha Ican scedule it with Dr Demers. I lie him a lot. He is very reassuring and does ecxactly wha he said he was going to do.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Dr. Demers is a very compassionate surgeon. He explained options for my breast cancer surgery in a manner I could easily understand. He answered all my questions & equipped me with the information I needed to make an informed decision as to the type of surgery I would choose. I'm extremely thankful to Dr. Demers & his staff for their standard of care. I would recommend Dr. Demers to anyone with a breast cancer diagnosis.

Doctors like this is hard to come by

Posted on April 19th, 2012

this is an awesome doctor,who listen to what u want and need and take it in consideration and follow up is even better,him and his nurse is very polite and pofessional.i truly recommened this doctor to anyone thatneed surgery.

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Cares about his patients and is always there for them. Highly recommend!

Very personalized care

Posted on November 20th, 2011

Always treated like I'm the only patient there. Listens, never dismissing your pain or concerns no matter how trivial they may seem. Lucky thave in his care, has made a great difference in my outcome. The most trusted of all the doctors I deal with

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Demers. He treats you like a person who deserves to have the best of care!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017