A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc De Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Moya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Moya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc De Moya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Moya graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. De Moya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A De Moya MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. De Moya practice?
- Dr. Marc De Moya has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc De Moya practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.