A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc De Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc De Moya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Moya graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. De Moya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Moya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. De Moya practice?
Dr. Marc De Moya practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Boston Surgeons.