A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc De Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc De Moya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Moya graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. De Moya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A De Moya MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. De Moya practice?
- Dr. Marc De Moya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc De Moya practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Boston Surgeons.