A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Dichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dichter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dichter, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dichter graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dichter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dichter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Dichter practice?
Dr. Marc Dichter practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.