A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Difazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Difazio, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Difazio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Therapy
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sialorrhea (Drooling)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Difazio graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Difazio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Difazio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Difazio practice?
- Dr. Marc Difazio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Difazio practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA and Washington, DC.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Neurologists.