Learn more about Dr. Marc Difazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Difazio, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Difazio
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Difazio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Difazio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Therapy
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sialorrhea (Drooling)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Difazio graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Difazio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Difazio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Difazio practice?
- Dr. Marc Difazio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Difazio practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA and Washington, DC.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Neurologists.