Learn more about Dr. Marc Dinkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dinkin, Neuro-Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinkin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dinkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dinkin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinkin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dinkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Dinkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Dinkin practice?
- Dr. Marc Dinkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Dinkin practices Ophthalmology and Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Neurologists.