A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Dinkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dinkin, Neuro-Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dinkin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinkin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dinkin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Dinkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Dinkin practice?
- Dr. Marc Dinkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Dinkin practices Ophthalmology and Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Ophthalmologists and Boston Neurologists.