A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Dinkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dinkin, Neuro-Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dinkin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- CrossedLazy Eye Strabismus Neuro-Ophthalmology Temporal Arteritis Optic Neuritis Vision Optics
- Neuro-Ophthalmology; Optic Neuropathy; Strabismus; Temporal Arteritis; Optic Neuritis; Pseudotumor Cerebri; Nystagmus; Neuromyelitis Optica; Anisocoria; Ptosis; Visual Hallucinations
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinkin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinkin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dinkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan