A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Dinkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dinkin, Neuro-Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dinkin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- CrossedLazy Eye Strabismus Neuro-Ophthalmology Temporal Arteritis Optic Neuritis Vision Optics
- Neuro-Ophthalmology; Optic Neuropathy; Strabismus; Temporal Arteritis; Optic Neuritis; Pseudotumor Cerebri; Nystagmus; Neuromyelitis Optica; Anisocoria; Ptosis; Visual Hallucinations
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinkin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinkin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Joshua Dinkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Dinkin practice?
- Dr. Marc Dinkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Dinkin practices Ophthalmology and Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Neurologists.