A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dorfman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dorfman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dorfman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Dorfman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Marc Dorfman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Dorfman practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians and Chicago Internists.