A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Drimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Drimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Drimmer, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Drimmer graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drimmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Drimmer FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Drimmer practice?
- Dr. Marc Drimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Drimmer practices Plastic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.