Some ratings provided by DrScore.
awesome experience!!!!!! Abdominoplasty with diastis correction show details awesome experience!!!!!! Abdominoplasty with diastis correction
by Dorrie B on Sep 8th, 2016

From the moment I called the office I felt like this was THE PLACE.....my initial phone contact was with Julie and she was so informative and so organized and we got this process started...meeting with Dr. Drimmer was the best...besides his awesome sense of humor and his profound knowledge and experience I knew I was in the best possible capable hands. Dr. Drimmer is so focused on understanding what the patient wants and he sees the vision and knows how to make it happen. Everything was explained down the very last detail as well as what to expect and he ALWAYS has the time to answer any questions that you may have. His assistant, Terry, is the best!! She makes you feel like a friend not a patient. She called the hospital to check up on me to make sure I was okay...really a sweetheart!!! The office staff including Sara who is so friendly and informative made my surgery experience better than I could ever imagine....my only regret is why did wait so long....Dr. Drimmer is really wonderful and he truly cares about the patient and their health and well being. My follow up office visits are very consistent and always include Terry to lend her helping hands. I can truly say that anyone considering any type of plastic surgery, please please go see Dr. Drimmer...I guarantee you will look no further!!!

Feb 7th, 2016

His skill was top notch, but the personal phone call at home the night of my surgery convinced my of his dedication. Best results ever. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

May 19th, 2015

A gifted plastic surgeon who made my breast cancer treatment and reconstruction a positive experience. The Princeton area is fortunate to have a surgeon of his caliber in our midst.

Feel and look Young Again show details Feel and look Young Again
by Wendy on Apr 15th, 2015

Feeling less attractive as I aged was difficult for me. Dr. Drimmer changed my life. He gave me back my joy of life. I feel and look like I did 15 years ago, maybe better. His skill and expertise and wonderful bedside manner are the complete package you need in a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

Voluma show details Voluma
Jan 22nd, 2015

I had a combination of Juvederm, Voluma and Clearlift - also called the "liquid facelift" . Extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Drimmer you are amazing!

Jun 16th, 2013

Best experience I ever had with a Doctor. After getting terrific results with a major surgery I continue to see him for Botox and Fillers and recommend him to all my friends!

Executive show details Executive
by Katherine on Oct 7th, 2009

Dr. Drimmer is rated "Top Doc" for a reason. He is compassionate, patient and an incredible surgeon! I would recommend Dr. Marc Drimmer to anyone who is looking for an incredibly trustworthy and honest Plastic Surgeon!

Apr 14th, 2009

Lovely supportive staff

facelift patient show details facelift patient
by helen on Mar 27th, 2009

Dr. Drimmer has "magic hands" which staves off the ravages of time. He is the best!

by Alison on Mar 23rd, 2009

I found Dr. Drimmer and his staff to be exceptional. I have had Juvederm and Radiesse injections and would not go anywhere else. His artistic talents are unmatched. I highly recommend Dr. Drimmer.

Best results, wonderful care show details Best results, wonderful care
by Kathleen on Mar 22nd, 2009

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Drimmer last year. He used the 410's, which noone else in the area is allowed to use but him. My results are fantastic! I couldn't be happier. Would highly reccommend Dr. Drimmer. All other patients I spoke to were as happy with their results as I am.