Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 19th, 2015

A gifted plastic surgeon who made my breast cancer treatment and reconstruction a positive experience. The Princeton area is fortunate to have a surgeon of his caliber in our midst.

Feel and look Young Again show details Feel and look Young Again
by Wendy on Apr 15th, 2015

Feeling less attractive as I aged was difficult for me. Dr. Drimmer changed my life. He gave me back my joy of life. I feel and look like I did 15 years ago, maybe better. His skill and expertise and wonderful bedside manner are the complete package you need in a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

Voluma show details Voluma
Jan 22nd, 2015

I had a combination of Juvederm, Voluma and Clearlift - also called the "liquid facelift" . Extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Drimmer you are amazing!

Jun 16th, 2013

Best experience I ever had with a Doctor. After getting terrific results with a major surgery I continue to see him for Botox and Fillers and recommend him to all my friends!

Executive show details Executive
by Katherine on Oct 7th, 2009

Dr. Drimmer is rated "Top Doc" for a reason. He is compassionate, patient and an incredible surgeon! I would recommend Dr. Marc Drimmer to anyone who is looking for an incredibly trustworthy and honest Plastic Surgeon!

Apr 14th, 2009

Lovely supportive staff

facelift patient show details facelift patient
by helen on Mar 27th, 2009

Dr. Drimmer has "magic hands" which staves off the ravages of time. He is the best!

by Alison on Mar 23rd, 2009

I found Dr. Drimmer and his staff to be exceptional. I have had Juvederm and Radiesse injections and would not go anywhere else. His artistic talents are unmatched. I highly recommend Dr. Drimmer.

Best results, wonderful care show details Best results, wonderful care
by Kathleen on Mar 22nd, 2009

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Drimmer last year. He used the 410's, which noone else in the area is allowed to use but him. My results are fantastic! I couldn't be happier. Would highly reccommend Dr. Drimmer. All other patients I spoke to were as happy with their results as I am.

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM show details WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM
Oct 3rd, 2008

HE WAS JUST VERY DIAPPOINTING AND WONT FIX WHAT HE DID WRONG AFTER PAYING HIM 10,000 CASH