Plastic Surgeons

Princeton Plastic Surgery Associates
842 State Rd
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-924-1026
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 16th, 2013

Best experience I ever had with a Doctor. After getting terrific results with a major surgery I continue to see him for Botox and Fillers and recommend him to all my friends!

|  Executive  |  show details
by Katherine on Oct 7th, 2009

Dr. Drimmer is rated "Top Doc" for a reason. He is compassionate, patient and an incredible surgeon! I would recommend Dr. Marc Drimmer to anyone who is looking for an incredibly trustworthy and honest Plastic Surgeon!

Apr 14th, 2009

Lovely supportive staff

|  facelift patient  |  show details
by helen on Mar 27th, 2009

Dr. Drimmer has "magic hands" which staves off the ravages of time. He is the best!

by Alison on Mar 23rd, 2009

I found Dr. Drimmer and his staff to be exceptional. I have had Juvederm and Radiesse injections and would not go anywhere else. His artistic talents are unmatched. I highly recommend Dr. Drimmer.

|  Best results, wonderful care  |  show details
by Kathleen on Mar 22nd, 2009

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Drimmer last year. He used the 410's, which noone else in the area is allowed to use but him. My results are fantastic! I couldn't be happier. Would highly reccommend Dr. Drimmer. All other patients I spoke to were as happy with their results as I am.

|  WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2008

HE WAS JUST VERY DIAPPOINTING AND WONT FIX WHAT HE DID WRONG AFTER PAYING HIM 10,000 CASH

|  does'nt stand up to he word  |  show details
by BARBARA MCDONOUGH POTOCKI on Oct 3rd, 2008

DR DRIMMER DID MY BREATS IN MAY OF 2000 I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING EVER SINCE I HAVE GOT THEM DONE I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF HIS STAFF THAT I COULD WHERE PUSH UP BRAS A GO TO THE BEACH THIS WAS 2 WEEKS AFTER THE SURGURY AND THEY DID NOT GIVE ME THE SIZE THAT I WANTED THE SAID AFTER THE SURGURY THAT THEY DIDN'T GO AS BIG AS I WANTED BECAUSE THEY SAID I WOULDN'T MATCH MY BODY BEFORE SURGERY THEY ASKED ME HOW BIG I WANTED I SAID AS BIG AS THEY COULD THIS WAS ALL DENIED WHEN I WENT BACK TO HIM .THEN HE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS MY FOUGHT FOR GETTING SALINE BREAST IMPLANTS.I WENT TO HIM BECAUSE HE WAS RATED VERY WELL I PAID 10,000 CASH AND I AM NOT SATIFIED WITH WHAT HE HAS DONE ,MY LEFT BREAST IS SMALLER AND THE ARE ALL CROOKED AND HAS BROUGHT MY SELF ESTEEM DOWN. THEY MOVE ALL OVER THE PLACE THEY GET HARD AS ROCK, THIS IS NOT FAIR THAT HE WON'T JUST HOLD UP TO HIS WORD AND FIX THEM FOR ME