Dr. Marc Drimmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Drimmer?

September 28th, 2017

Emergency plastic surgery from the best

Dr. Drimmer took us from an awful situation that could have been life changing to complete recovery with an undetectable scar. He is truly a gifted surgeon!

December 21st, 2016

Wonderful experience!!!

So 5 months after my surgery with dr drimmer and I feel and look fabulous ... I will continue to see dr drimmer for all my facial injections to keep me looking young... dr drimmer and his staff are truly the best of the best !!

September 9th, 2016

awesome experience!!!!!! Abdominoplasty with diastis correction

From the moment I called the office I felt like this was THE PLACE.....my initial phone contact was with Julie and she was so informative and so organized and we got this process started...meeting with Dr. Drimmer was the best...besides his awesome sense of humor and his profound knowledge and experience I knew I was in the best possible capable hands. Dr. Drimmer is so focused on understanding what the patient wants and he sees the vision and knows how to make it happen. Everything was explained down the very last detail as well as what to expect and he ALWAYS has the time to answer any questions that you may have. His assistant, Terry, is the best!! She makes you feel like a friend not a patient. She called the hospital to check up on me to make sure I was okay...really a sweetheart!!! The office staff including Sara who is so friendly and informative made my surgery experience better than I could ever imagine....my only regret is why did wait so long....Dr. Drimmer is really wonderful and he truly cares about the patient and their health and well being. My follow up office visits are very consistent and always include Terry to lend her helping hands. I can truly say that anyone considering any type of plastic surgery, please please go see Dr. Drimmer...I guarantee you will look no further!!!

February 7th, 2016

His skill was top notch, but the personal phone call at home the night of my surgery convinced my of his dedication. Best results ever. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

May 19th, 2015

A gifted plastic surgeon who made my breast cancer treatment and reconstruction a positive experience. The Princeton area is fortunate to have a surgeon of his caliber in our midst.

April 15th, 2015

Feel and look Young Again

Feeling less attractive as I aged was difficult for me. Dr. Drimmer changed my life. He gave me back my joy of life. I feel and look like I did 15 years ago, maybe better. His skill and expertise and wonderful bedside manner are the complete package you need in a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

January 23rd, 2015

Voluma

I had a combination of Juvederm, Voluma and Clearlift - also called the "liquid facelift" . Extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Drimmer you are amazing!

June 16th, 2013

Best experience I ever had with a Doctor. After getting terrific results with a major surgery I continue to see him for Botox and Fillers and recommend him to all my friends!

October 7th, 2009

Executive

Dr. Drimmer is rated "Top Doc" for a reason. He is compassionate, patient and an incredible surgeon! I would recommend Dr. Marc Drimmer to anyone who is looking for an incredibly trustworthy and honest Plastic Surgeon!

April 14th, 2009

Lovely supportive staff

March 27th, 2009

facelift patient

Dr. Drimmer has "magic hands" which staves off the ravages of time. He is the best!

March 23rd, 2009

I found Dr. Drimmer and his staff to be exceptional. I have had Juvederm and Radiesse injections and would not go anywhere else. His artistic talents are unmatched. I highly recommend Dr. Drimmer.