Dr. Marc Drimmer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016
Wonderful experience!!!
So 5 months after my surgery with dr drimmer and I feel and look fabulous ... I will continue to see dr drimmer for all my facial injections to keep me looking young... dr drimmer and his staff are truly the best of the best !!

September 8th, 2016
awesome experience!!!!!! Abdominoplasty with diastis correction
From the moment I called the office I felt like this was THE PLACE.....my initial phone contact was with Julie and she was so informative and so organized and we got this process started...meeting with Dr. Drimmer was the best...besides his awesome sense of humor and his profound knowledge and experience I knew I was in the best possible capable hands. Dr. Drimmer is so focused on understanding what the patient wants and he sees the vision and knows how to make it happen. Everything was explained down the very last detail as well as what to expect and he ALWAYS has the time to answer any questions that you may have. His assistant, Terry, is the best!! She makes you feel like a friend not a patient. She called the hospital to check up on me to make sure I was okay...really a sweetheart!!! The office staff including Sara who is so friendly and informative made my surgery experience better than I could ever imagine....my only regret is why did wait so long....Dr. Drimmer is really wonderful and he truly cares about the patient and their health and well being. My follow up office visits are very consistent and always include Terry to lend her helping hands. I can truly say that anyone considering any type of plastic surgery, please please go see Dr. Drimmer...I guarantee you will look no further!!!

February 7th, 2016
His skill was top notch, but the personal phone call at home the night of my surgery convinced my of his dedication. Best results ever. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

May 19th, 2015
A gifted plastic surgeon who made my breast cancer treatment and reconstruction a positive experience. The Princeton area is fortunate to have a surgeon of his caliber in our midst.

April 15th, 2015
Feel and look Young Again
Feeling less attractive as I aged was difficult for me. Dr. Drimmer changed my life. He gave me back my joy of life. I feel and look like I did 15 years ago, maybe better. His skill and expertise and wonderful bedside manner are the complete package you need in a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

January 22nd, 2015
Voluma
I had a combination of Juvederm, Voluma and Clearlift - also called the "liquid facelift" . Extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Drimmer you are amazing!

June 16th, 2013
Best experience I ever had with a Doctor. After getting terrific results with a major surgery I continue to see him for Botox and Fillers and recommend him to all my friends!

October 7th, 2009
Executive
Dr. Drimmer is rated "Top Doc" for a reason. He is compassionate, patient and an incredible surgeon! I would recommend Dr. Marc Drimmer to anyone who is looking for an incredibly trustworthy and honest Plastic Surgeon!

April 14th, 2009
Lovely supportive staff

March 27th, 2009
facelift patient
Dr. Drimmer has "magic hands" which staves off the ravages of time. He is the best!

March 23rd, 2009
I found Dr. Drimmer and his staff to be exceptional. I have had Juvederm and Radiesse injections and would not go anywhere else. His artistic talents are unmatched. I highly recommend Dr. Drimmer.

March 22nd, 2009
Best results, wonderful care
I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Drimmer last year. He used the 410's, which noone else in the area is allowed to use but him. My results are fantastic! I couldn't be happier. Would highly reccommend Dr. Drimmer. All other patients I spoke to were as happy with their results as I am.