Dr. Marc Duerden MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Exceptional
Dr. Duerdan is an exceptional doctor. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and competent, he is able to to explain complex issues in a manner that is understandable to the lay person. He is also one of the most caring compassionate providers I have known and this includes the 42 years I worked as a RN.

July 19th, 2011
After 25 years of seeing numerous doctors, Dr. Duerden is the best Dr. I have ever encountered. He has by far the best bed side manner of any Dr. He spends as much time with patients as they may need. He has also been the most knowlegable of any illness or disorder, if he does not know the answer he will explore and try to find it out at no cost except his own curiosity. His staff, especially Becky are phenomenal. My mother has an illness that he does not even specialize in, but he has given us more info and hope than her specialist. Thank you so much Dr. duerden and your awesome staff. YOU GUYS ROCK :)

May 11th, 2010
shocked
I am shocked at how terrible I have been treated in my dealings with Dr Duerden. I was forced to go to him for a second opinion by my insurance company. It took me six weeks to get in to see him. He ordered test which took several weeks to get. He has now had the results of my test for five weeks today. I am in terrible pain, and there is not anyone at Dr. Duerden's office who cares about this. I would never recommend Dr. Duerden to anyone and I am telling anyone I can to not see him.
Doctor's Response

This individual was not seen as a patient. They were seen for a legal examination and took issue that they were required to see me for a Trial Rule 35 examination

May 5th, 2010
Best pain mgt. doc I've ever met
Dr. Duerden is excellent in every respect. I've had sever chronic pain issues for ten years, and he's by far and away the best pain mgt. doc I've ever seen. He's easily in the top 5 docs I've ever seen - out of approx. 50 different docs I've seen for various sub-problems of my congenital condition known as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type III.

January 31st, 2016