Learn more about Dr. Marc Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dyer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lawrence Dyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Dyer practice?
- Dr. Marc Dyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Dyer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Allergists and Laguna Niguel Pediatricians.