A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Dyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Dyer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lawrence Dyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Dyer practice?
- Dr. Marc Dyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Dyer practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA.
See San Clemente Pediatricians and San Clemente Allergists.