A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Elliot Gottlieb MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Marc Gottlieb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Gottlieb practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons and Scottsdale Surgeons.