A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gottlieb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Elliot Gottlieb MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Marc Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Gottlieb practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.