A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Grossman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Grossman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis
- Facial Dermatoses
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Leg Dermatoses
- Palmoplantar Keratoderma
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Eliot Grossman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Marc Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Grossman practices Dermatology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Dermatologists.