A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Grossman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Grossman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis
- Facial Dermatoses
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Leg Dermatoses
- Palmoplantar Keratoderma
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Eliot Grossman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Marc Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Grossman practices Dermatology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Dermatologists.