A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc E Lewis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Marc Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Lewis practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.