A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Taub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Eric Taub MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Taub practice?
- Dr. Marc Taub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Taub practices Urology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Boca Raton Urologists.