A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Taub is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taub
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Taub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Eric Taub MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Taub practice?
- Dr. Marc Taub has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Taub practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.