Learn more about Dr. Marc Eckhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Eckhauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckhauser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckhauser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Eckhauser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhauser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Eckhauser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lewis Eckhauser MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Eckhauser practice?
- Dr. Marc Eckhauser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Eckhauser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Surprise Surgeons.