Learn more about Dr. Marc Eckhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Eckhauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Eckhauser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhauser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Eckhauser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lewis Eckhauser MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Eckhauser practice?
- Dr. Marc Eckhauser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Eckhauser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Surprise Surgeons.