A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Eckhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Eckhauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Eckhauser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhauser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Eckhauser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckhauser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Eckhauser practice?
Dr. Marc Eckhauser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.