A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Elieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Elieson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Elieson, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Elieson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elieson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Spencer Elieson MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Elieson practice?
- Dr. Marc Elieson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Elieson practices Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Internists.