A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Elieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Elieson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Elieson, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Elieson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elieson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elieson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Elieson practice?
Dr. Marc Elieson practices Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Temple Internists.