A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Elkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Elkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Elkowitz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkowitz graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elkowitz has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Elkowitz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Elkowitz practice?
- Dr. Marc Elkowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Elkowitz practices Plastic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and New York, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.