A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ernstoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ernstoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ernstoff, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernstoff graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ernstoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stuart Ernstoff MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Ernstoff practice?
- Dr. Marc Ernstoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Ernstoff practices Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Oncologists.