The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Ernstoff
Dr. Marc Ernstoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Lebanon, NH and Manchester, NH (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ernstoff is affiliated with Roswell Park Cancer Institute, HematologyOncology Program and MelanomaSkin Cancer Program. Dr. Ernstoff has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Ernstoff has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Ernstoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.