A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ernstoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ernstoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ernstoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ernstoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ernstoff, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernstoff graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ernstoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stuart Ernstoff MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Ernstoff practice?
- Dr. Marc Ernstoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Ernstoff practices Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Nashua, NH.
See Lebanon Oncologists.