A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ernstoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ernstoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ernstoff, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernstoff graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ernstoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ernstoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Ernstoff practice?
Dr. Marc Ernstoff practices Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Oncologists.