Dr. Marcus Estafanous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Estafanous?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Estafanous?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017

would not recommend

I was scheduled with this physician in a post op follow up in place of my surgeon who was not available. I found him un-intrested, aloof and un-empathetic. He came in, took the required measurements and dictated them to his assistant in a robot-kind of way; he seemed hurried, cut me off and generally carried an "I cant be bothered" attitude. I would characterize him as having very poor "bedside manners" and left a lot to be desired.

July 20th, 2015

5 STARS hands down

The best Ophthalmologist I've ever had. Very intelligent and knows what he is doing, inside and out. Highly recommended.

November 1st, 2011

NO APPOINTMENT

My pulmanologist suspected mold in my lung and told me to see an eye specislist because the mold may effect my retina. I called this office and I was told they could not see me because they were retina specialists !! Isn't that what I needed?? They suggested I see a "regular optomoligist" who can recomend me to them if the problem is in the retina. The secretay was rude and when she asked me why I wanted an appointment, I was telling her what my pulmonologist said, she interrupted me to say they only treated the eyes. Does she think I am stupid ! If I need a surgeon, I won't be calling this office back. This review is not a reflection on the doctor, but rather aon their office policy and staff.

November 13th, 2016