A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Goldstein, Allergist & Immunologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Goldstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc F Goldstein FACP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Goldstein practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.