A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Goldstein, Allergist & Immunologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Goldstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc F Goldstein FACP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Goldstein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Marc Goldstein practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.