Dr. Marc Fallah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Fallah?

Happy Patient

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Fallah for an office visit and two colonoscopies and have been pleased. He answered all my questions and did not rush me. He made sure I was adequately sedated prior to the colonoscopies. For my latest colonoscopy, I had questions prior to the procedure and had to call his office twice. His nurse was very helpful. For the second question I had, the nurse had to ask the doctor. She said Dr. Fallah was very prompt in responding to her questions, she got the answer from the doctor and called me back in few hours later. Based on my experience, I would recommend Dr. Fallah.

Bad doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2015

Do Not Give a scope to this Doctor and expect him to take it out . 8 years ago he puncutured my mother's colon with his colonoscopy scope and later never followed up with my family on his stupid mistake. My family never wanted to sue him because we would not get my mom back with that kind of money. We lost our mother to cancer which he didnt diagnose in a timely manner and for his stupid mistake we will always suffer. But he lives the life like nothing ever happened. What an indifferent person for not ever reaching out to us.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Referred me to Northwestern Hospital for a successful liver transplant. He is the greatest!

Horrible bedside Manner/no time w/ patient

Posted on May 24th, 2013

This doctor visit was totally unacceptable. I went in to discuss something very important to me, left feeling stupid, confused and a major sense that I had just wasted his time. He spent a total of 5 min. With me and was very clear that I shouldn't be seeing him, even though his office insisted I meet with him due to liver problems. I had another apt. Scheduled with a GI that had great reviews, and ended up with this nasty man. An MD that needs to ask "why are you here" and has not looked at your chart or even bothered to get at least the basic info before he walks through the door is not a doctor anyone should be seeing. Dupage medical should be ashamed to have him on their staff.

does not care

Posted on May 7th, 2013

he sent a message to me in er through another doctor. that there was nothing wrong with me. funny but have not been able to work since. run from this guy. 3+ years later I am writing this.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Not very patient and informative about my situation. He acted like I should know what my problem was. Like I was wasting his time.

Posted on August 10th, 2011