Dr. Marc Fater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Fater?

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Dr. Fater performed my breast reconstruction after my mastectomy. It was a rush job and should never have been performed as the course of action was to wait for the pathology reports to ensure there was no cancer in my lymph nodes. The final report was not back prior to the reconstruction and after the fact it was discovered there was cancer in my lymph nodes. A tissue expander should have been put but the reconstruction was done anyway. I ended up having to have radiation on the side with the breast implant and am now left with Stage 4 capsular contracture - hardening of the implant surrounded by scar tissue, a very painful condition. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

Great, caring surgeon

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I had a blepharoplasty done with Dr. Marc Fater in 2015. Although he seemed a bit stand-offish at the first meeting he is a no nonsense, down to earth professional. I am completely satisfied with the surgery and after treatment received by Dr. Fater. Since their was some swelling he scheduled me for an additional of 3 follow up visits WITHOUT charge. The surgery had the requested result and healing time was very quick. The office and surgery staff is super nice and they make you feel completely at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Fater.

The Best

Posted on November 19th, 2014

I have had 4 surgeries and laser treatment anf wouldn't trust any other doctor but Marc Fater ! He is an exceptional surgeon and I highly trust his opinion . He's also the only doctor you will look forward to seeing .

Excellent Result

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I had cancer surgery last year which left a very bad scar on my shoulder. Dr. Fater fixed the scar and it no longer looks terrible. He did an outstanding job!!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I am in my late 20's and went to Dr Fater to get implants. I am in a professional field with a small build. I requested a natural look and that is exactly what I got. I am so happy with my decision to go with Dr Fater. I am two weeks post op and feel great. I know the implants still need to settle but so far so good.The girls in the office are wonderful and easy to work with. I would do it all over again if I had the choice.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017